C.A.R.E, is a faith-based substance abuse support group, merging practical wisdom and offering effective ways to master the traditional 12-Step Program, acknowledging the Lord Jesus Christ as their Higher Power. This is a Confidential ministry and it’s our goal to meet the needs of the person in recovery, as well as their spouse and family.
Who Are We…
Our C.A.R.E. Ministry is an outreach ministry to the community and families by:
- assisting all in their recovery efforts using the 12-Step Principles
- being a community support and liaison to those in need of recovery efforts
We welcome recovery support for ages starting as early as age 18.
What is Available…
- Biblical principals to the 12-Steps
- Celebrating Recovery Curriculum
- Resources and shared experiences which addresses and restores hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- “FREE” Women’s Clothing & Hygiene Items
- Referral Information
- Relapse Prevention
- Drug Use Prevention for Youth
When Are We Available…
Every Tuesday at 7:00pm | C.A.R.E. Building | 1906 9th Ave. South, St. Pete | Office Ph. 727.894.2595
Leader: Minister Kelly Sims | Primary Phone: 727.564.6893
There are no upcoming events at this time.